Simplon Kiaro Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and Simplon, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via http://thelondonbikeshow.co.uk... or http://triathlonshowlondon.co.... and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to London Bike Show/Triathlon Show: London Simplon Competition, Competition Winner, Telegraph Events Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on 04/03/2018.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by email or phone within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
8. The winning entrant will win a Simplon Kiaro with Shimano 105 groupset.
9. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter and Simplon.
11. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Telegraph is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Simplon.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Events Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.
The UK’s largest triathlon show welcomes top swim, cycle, run, triathlon and nutrition brands, Get great deals, take advantage of top expert coaching. Also - keep an eye out for special guests!
Whether you’re on the lookout for a new bike, advice or some inspiration ahead of the 2019 season, it’s worth setting aside time to explore the London Bike Show, the UK’s largest cycling exhibition.