A Safer Bike Bell - Trigger Bell
A Safer Bike Bell - Trigger Bell For:
- Trigger Bell, a safer bike bell, can be pinged while braking, turning and changing gear, unlike a traditional bike bell.
- Whether you cycle in the city, countryside or off road, Trigger Bell fits on all bike types and will make each ride safer.
- Visit us at the Innovation Lab where you can test Trigger Bell against traditional bike bells on drop bars, flats, aeros and other handlebar types.
- We are also delighted to announce that our fourth generation Trigger Bell is built and packaged in Britain
Your bike bell should be:
- Safe - Trigger Bell is always within easy reach. Cycling at just 10mph, you can ping up to 20 feet sooner than a traditional bell.
- Proven - Trigger Bell is the highest rated bike bell on Amazon.co.uk.
- Flexible - Trigger bell is quick and easy to fit on handlebars from 22mm to 45mm in diameter.
- Loud - Trigger Bell has a high quality brass bell for a loud and clear ring.
- Discrete - Trigger Bell weighs only 27 grams and hides under your handlebars.
- Strong - Trigger Bell has a massive 3 month money back guarantee and a 2 year warranty.
The UK’s largest triathlon show welcomes top swim, cycle, run, triathlon and nutrition brands, Get great deals, take advantage of top expert coaching. Also - keep an eye out for special guests!
Whether you’re on the lookout for a new bike, advice or some inspiration ahead of the 2018 season, it’s worth setting aside time to explore the London Bike Show, the UK’s largest cycling exhibition.
When you’ve explored everything else, take some time to browse the neighbouring The Telegraph Travel Show. You'll find information and the best deals on trips across the world, or here in the UK.